Michigan Litigation Law Firm Advocates for Clients’ Rights
More than 30 years of experience winning fire loss insurance claims and real estate cases
Howard E. Gurwin, P.C. handles fire loss and insured property claims and real estate and business litigation cases. Since 1979, we have served clients in Southfield, Michigan and throughout the Metro Detroit area, including Oakland and Wayne Counties. If you have suffered property damage from a fire, are fighting a real estate title dispute, or need help forming your small business, Howard E. Gurwin has the skills and experience to take your case.
For more than 30 years, Howard E. Gurwin, P.C. has provided the highest level of legal service to our clients. Respected by both clients and peers, attorney Howard E. Gurwin is AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® for his high ethical standards and professional ability. We represent clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies to individuals in almost every aspect of complex litigation in state and federal courts, with particular emphasis on issues involving real property. This includes fire loss and insured property claims, title defense, and disputes between land owners. Our office has also litigated numerous high-end business disputes, personal injury and wrongful death claims, and divorce cases involving significant assets. Clients can expect the following from an engagement with us:
- Focused knowledge — At Howard E. Gurwin, P.C., we have extensive experience in cases involving property damage and personal injuries resulting from fire and explosions from utilities and other sources. We are knowledgeable about insurance claims for these cases and have a track record of getting results for our clients.
- Superior client service — Howard E. Gurwin, P.C. provides large-firm quality with the attentiveness of a smaller office. We are accessible and responsive, returning calls and emails promptly. Ninety percent of our business is referrals from satisfied clients and other attorneys who respect our work.
- Skilled representation — With more than 30 years of experience, attorney Howard Gurwin is a talented litigator and mediator, using whichever approach is most likely to advance a case. He has a valuable file of case histories to draw on to develop winning strategies for clients.
- Fire Loss and Insured Property Claims — Our firm has resolved many fire damage cases against insurance companies, and we have a track record of getting effective results for our clients.
- Real Estate — We handle both residential and commercial real estate, including title defense litigation.
- Business Litigation — Howard E. Gurwin, P.C. represents clients in contract disputes and business formation, including LLCs. We have a significant number of restaurant and bar clients.
Contact a Michigan litigation attorney to schedule a free initial appointment
Call Howard E. Gurwin, P.C. at 248-352-2727 or contact us online for a free consultation on your litigation matter. We are eager to go to work for you.